Samstag, 19. Februar 2011

CRM 2011 Style Templates

CRM 2011 Style Templates


I am currently working on a CRM 2011 project and I need to extend CRM to integrate with other systems.  The programming paradigm has shifted from server side programming to client side programming in CRM 2011.  In order to have a seamless integration between the two applications, I reverse engineered the current CRM 2011 CRM form page and created three HTML templates so I can leverage it in my current project.  The reason that I created HTML pages is because CRM 2011 stores all of the components in the web resources. HTML, CSS and Silverlight are the some of the supported components.  I uploaded the source code to CodePlex, you may download and use it at your own discretion.  I hope these templates helps you in your CRM 2011 projects.
CRM 2011 Main Form
image
CRM 2011 Main Form Area
image
CRM 2011 Lookup Form
image

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Free Samples By Mail